- ‘One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache’ is a brand new collaborative release from The Body and Full Of Hell. Through their own respective recordings, both The Body and Full Of Hell are internationally-revered as forward-thinking entities of harsh music, delivering their audio torment through incredibly intense and often unorthodox methods.
- The Body’s 2010-released ‘All The Waters Of The Earth Turn To Blood’ sophomore album stands among the band’s high points and remains one of the most groundbreaking and frightening albums of recent times.
- Similarly, Full Of Hell rapidly became a favourite amongst hardcore, grind, death and noise metal fans upon their formation with an incredibly energetic and destructive live attack. Their 2013-released ‘Rudiments Of Mutilation’ album solidified them as one of the most damaging new acts going and, since its detonation, the band’s intensity and hunger for experimentation continue to magnify.
- Both acts are proven collaborators, relishing the results of collective efforts to create life-numbing constellations of distortion and depravity. The two members of The Body joined forces with arcane producer The Haxan Cloak (Bobby Krlic) for the ‘I Shall Die Here’ long player, Louisiana’s darkest sludge troupe Thou for ‘You, Whom I Have Always Hated’, as well as ‘Nothing Passes’ with Braveyoung and myriad splits with artists as diverse and detesting as Australia’s Whitehorse, Japan’s Vampillia, Rhode Island’s Sandworm and New Jersey’s Krieg taking their virulent, insidious influence to unsuspecting destinations both stateside and abroad.
- The Body have just released their latest album ‘No One Deserves Happiness’ on Thrill Jockey to critical acclaim from Decibel, Pitchfork, NPR Music, Magnet, Noisey, SPIN, Terrorizer and more
- Full Of Hell made a huge impression on the ears of fans and those previously unfamiliar with the band with 2014’s two-part alliance with internationally feared noisemonger Merzbow, which resulted in the ‘Full Of Hell & Merzbow’ album and the subsequent ‘Sister Fawn’ EP. Their discography is littered with noise-sodden demos and splits that wrench Full Of Hell in to fresh dimensions of heaviness and extremity and their constant live actions never cease to stun.
- Full Of Hell have been praised by Pitchfork, Decibel, Echoes & Dust, Metal Injection and CVLT Nation, amongst others.
- This vinyl edition is pressed on virgin vinyl and packaged with an artworked inner sleeve. Initial copies on red vinyl.
- The Body and Full Of Hell recently played shows throughout Europe with Converge and have previously toured with Neurosis, Thou, Heat Dust, Sandworm, 1349, Weekend Nachos, Dropdead and Gaza and played such festivals as Roadburn, Southwest Terror Fest, Apex VI Fest, Moogfest, Incubate, Roadburn, Ieperfest, Fluff Fest, This is Hardcore and Maryland Deathfest.
- “The Body work in textured, patient torture, death by a thousand cuts, whereas Full Of Hell operate more like a woodchipper – but they’re united in the all-consuming gloom that consumes all of their best work” – Pitchfork
- “Full Of Hell and The Body seem like the perfect pair – a grind band and a sludge band, united by a love for baptismal noise. There’s some fucked-up chemistry on their collaboration ‘One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache’, for sure” – Decibel
One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache
Fleshworks The Butcher Gehorwilt World Of Hope And No
Pain Himmel And Hölle Bottled Urn The Little Death