◼ ALL ITEMS IN STOCK
Siouxsie & The Banshees – Superstition
LOW ON STOCK
- The tenth studio album from the Banshees only reinforced the belief that nothing outside of their world was of real concern.
- Produced by Stephen Hague, one might say an odd choice, given that grunge was soon to be thrust into the mainstream.
- Forever evolving and experimenting – Superstition would become yet another offering of unique songs to treasure.
- Remastered from the original ¼” tapes and cut at half speed at Abbey Road studios, London.
- Superstition has been expanded and cut over three sides for the first time with a special Vinyl etching on Side Four.
- Both artwork and audio have personally been overseen and orchestrated by Siouxsie Sioux and Steven Severin.